Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sometimes you get more than you came for....

I went to the Post Office today to mail a package for Steve. He asked for some random items to be sent... Fruity Pebbles cereal, cinammon pop tarts and koolaid! Anyway while I was waiting in line this portly older gentleman walked over to the wall and was looking at the sample packets of stamps that were available. He had to reach really high and he being short and take note..very portly... it was a stretch, he then having perused the bunch tried to put it back. He stretched and stretched and couldnt get it on. He tried one last time to get the stamps back on the hook. Up went the stamps and down went his pants, to his ankles . Yes, he was wearing Fruit of the looms, saw it on the back. I was alittle surprised but more amused... and turned to the lady behind me and I said.. you get alittle more than you came for at the Post Office. :) Needless to say he and his wife scurried out of the Post Office!! I had a little chuckle though. Where was my camera...

2 comments:

Margie said...

okay, funny blog, i am surprised you didn't help him with the stamps, fruit of the looms, boxers or briefs...i think old men wear boxers dont they ha

jessica said...

i am so glad you have come back ti the blogger world!!! haahhhaa that is pretty funny isn't that why they wear belts??? can't wait till the next post